Apply to the Fellowship Program and join the front lines of the grassroots anti-trafficking movement in Japan.
Our Fellowship Program is training the leaders of tomorrow to advocate and serve, while providing a passionate and supportive working environment. Join committed fellows and professionals from around the world in combating one of the most urgent global human rights abuses.
Fellowship Positions (Tokyo Office) Polaris Project Japan is now accepting applications for our Fellowship Program. Activities will include assisting with survivor services, policy advocacy, and research for HumanTrafficking.jp.
Duration and working hours:
The normal fellowship duration is minimum of six months, and priority will be given to candidates who can commit for longer.
Fellows are asked to contribute 16 to 40 hours a week.
Working hours are flexible between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday and all positions are unpaid.
Please sign up for Polaris Post and receive news on upcoming events/seminars on trafficking.
We hope you will have a chance to meet with us during these event prior to decide your commitment.
- Japanese language ability is necessary. Korean ability is desirable, and a third language is a plus (English, Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Tagalog, etc.)
- Strong commitment to human trafficking issues, women's issues and human rights
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Extremely reliable and organized
How to Apply:
Please email to obtain Application Form at